Fairfield Cares is seeking a Project Associate to implement a part-time project for approximately 320 hours over a period of six to nine months. For a grad student, this can be a paid internship. The PA will conduct a community-wide needs assessment to identify strengths and weaknesses/gaps in: 1.) Current medical, social, and related resources for home health care; and 2.) Coordination of current services. The PA will survey the elderly and disabled who wish to remain in their homes while receiving necessary care; home health care personnel, including volunteer and paid caregivers; and professionals who make referrals (eg: doctors, discharge planners).
· A team player with an aptitude for coordinating people and processes.
· Data, human relations, and problem-solving skills.
· Excellent oral and written communication skills.
· Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking.
· Experience with data management and analysis. Familiarity with online survey programs, such as Survey Monkey or Google Surveys, a plus.
· Demonstrated ability to compile, analyze, and interpret data.
· Previous experience with Needs Assessments and/or a background in medical social work or public health is a plus.
The Project Associate will implement distribution, collection, compilation, and analyses of the surveys in coordination with the Project Manager, the Steering Committee, and volunteers. The PA will:
· Finalize details of the Project Work Plan to track progress.
· Finalize design of two Needs Assessment survey instruments.
· Plan and implement publicity to engage maximum participation through our newsletter, posters, postcards, social media, library email list, and other.
· Coordinate all aspects of survey distribution: print and distribute hard copies; upload survey online (such as Survey Monkey or Google); send by email (Substack newsletter); send by email and U.S. mail to professionals serving the target population (eg: doctors, discharge planners).
· Recruit, train, and organize volunteers to assist with survey distribution and to help participants complete them at area events and relevant facilities.
· Schedule Fairfield Cares for tables with surveys at various events.
· Make follow-up calls to professionals to assist with survey completion.
· Ensure project is completed with statistically significant results as defined in our grant proposals and within the allotted timeframe and budget.
· Compile and analyze results and write Final Report.
If interested, please send your resume by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline: September 6, 2023
No phone calls, please. For info on Fairfield Cares, go to: www.fairfieldcares.net
Copyright © 2019 Fairfield Cares Inc - All Rights Reserved.